- Federal and State Criminal Defense
- University of Georgia, J.D.
- Furman University, B.A.
- Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers
- Currently listed as Best Lawyer for the past 20 years
- Past President, Savannah Bar Association
- Past President, Savannah Association of Trial Lawyers
- Associate, American Board of Trial Advocates
- Certified in Criminal Law by the National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Listed in Georgia Trend Magazine's 'Legal Elite'
- Listed in Atlanta Magazine's Top 100 'Georgia Super Lawyers'
- National College of Criminal Defense
- Georgia Institute of Trial Advocacy
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Gary Christie Trial Skills Institute (University of Georgia)
- Various lectures and seminars presented on behalf of Georgia Council of Superior Court Judges, and the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Georgia
- Articles published in the Georgia Bar Journal and Mercer Law Review
- Born: Savannah, Georgia
- United States Peace Corps Volunteer (Chile)
- United States Air Force